Return to HitmanHQ
HitmanHQ Forum Index HitmanHQ
Home of the Hitman Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Traditions of the trade - ways of doing it

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Callen
Informant

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2001 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's your people's best way of doing this leve? I have to say this is the best level in the game. Here are my tactics on beating it with class.

Run into the hotel and go up stairs to right metal detector, and go to the right door that the bellboy just came out of and run past fuch's room. and take a left to the double doors, and run 'til you see a master key on a door. Take it, and run back to room 203, and go to the balcony (if you did it in that time you should see the guard just coming out) When he goes back in start to climb over to the other side, and whip out your fiber wire as your doing it. walk into the room ready to choke him, and you should be able to do it without attention. Take his clothes, and take the sign and put it on the front of the door, and take the silenced pistol, and open the bathroom door. Wait 'til you can get a shot off at fuch's head without him noticing. Drag the guard into the bathroom, and take all the other stuff including the case, and slip back to 203, and walk past the guard giving him the finger for not noticing all the good work you did. (Past that, i can't make any of it look profesional since the only coo place to kill the fuchs the dentist is in the sauna room or pool (where the fat chick will notice there)). Give thoughts
DTRY
Cleaner

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2001 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't buy anything, go into the kitchen and grab a knife. Avoid the metal detector by using elevator to go upstairs and steal a master key. Go to the room which has a sign "Autohrized Personnel Only" and steal a bellboy uniform.When you are in the bellboy uniform, talk to the guard in front of the door. He will let you in but don't come in. Move Hitman close to the door, that guard will step aside, sneak behind him and slice his throat (watch for any walking police and bellboy), pick up Desert Eagle and holster it, open the door and walk in, the other guard will run to see the body, sneak behind him and slice his throat (you may wish to hide those bodies), kill Frantz. Then go kill Fritz and take the bomb. Escape through the fromt door so the bomb will trigger the alarm and all cops will run after you and shoot when you jump on the limousine. Very cool ending.
Piccolo
Informant

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i prefer a way that combines both of your styles

i go in, check at the desk.., then go up the stairs to the right, into the authorized personal only room, take the bell boy outfit..go get the master key from a bell boy, once they enter the room they are cleaning. then go to the room next to frantz's, jump over balcany with fibre wire in hand, after the gaurd goes in of course..when you reach other side, croutch down, an sneak up behind him an choke him, what i like to do with all the boddies is, if you are moveing them, go to the balcony an jump to the other side, thus it will drop the body on the ground below.

perfect for avoiding that pesky bellboy or guard. i like to take out the guy at the front door 2nd, choke him , pull him in room, put do not disturb sign on the door..otherwise bellboy with enter, then simple go kill frantz with the luger p08 sd, take the case ..you know the rest
know your enemy
Controller

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just did it by going up to the pool there sort out the dentist and then i go to the reception to ask what room the blokes in
kill him go to the dentist through the window then get the bomb climb out through the window then run out of the metal detector which is by the lobby and run out onto the streets with the police running after me
Tri-Edge
Informant

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nerdy Katelyn
Informant

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

why didn't you just call them about it?
Nexus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, awesome.

There was a 0,05% chance that the bot's post would make any sense.
Fortunately, it came right after a TriEdge post.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DELETED

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DELETED
DELETED

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DELETED
Nexus

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Knock yourself out.

No, I mean it. Punch yourself in the head until you fall down, senseless.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
CreditOK990

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When was the last time you guys searched this forum for the answers?Smile
TomCo
Cleaner

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The answers to my credit problems?

Never.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HitmanHQ Forum Index -> Game Tips/Help All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: