Return to HitmanHQ
HitmanHQ Forum Index HitmanHQ
Home of the Hitman Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bill Bailey
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Disco Cat
Controller

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't stop the plethora of comic book heroes from making their way to the silver screen. Maybe if someone could get funding to make a poorly written, CG-filled, big-budget production they could revitalize the franchise and make a new television series out of it which has nothing to do with the original run.

Speaking of which, who has seen the new Star Trek? I'm genuinely surprised at the amount of love it has been getting, espcially from trekkies. I found it absolutely terrible as a story and as a film.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Nexus

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's pretty good, but it's one of those cases where the sequel needs to be substantially better. As it is, it works as a reboot without feeling too stupid, and it's a pretty fun action flick.

They totally need to lose Scotty's mascot, though.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Disco Cat
Controller

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And all their shirts.

Oh, I saw this and it made me think of you:

http://www.harkavagrant.com/index.php?id=14
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Nexus

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So you're saying you'll stab me in the ass if I visit you when you're in Europe?

PS - Hark, a Vagrant! is great, I've read most of it but I hadn't read that one yet

PPS - Kate Beaton (the author) rocks

PPPS - Kate Beaton stopped posting at the Something Awful forums because everyone trolled her for masturbating in the bathroom at work
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Disco Cat
Controller

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is how you mark your territory in Canada: masturbation in or on it.

And no, I'm saying if you visit me while I'm in Hawaii I will stab you a million times.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HitmanHQ Forum Index -> The Agency All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: