Return to HitmanHQ
HitmanHQ Forum Index HitmanHQ
Home of the Hitman Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Relation
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hob
Trainee

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just don't like sports. Too flashy.
Disco Cat
Controller

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great googly moogly! No Country for Old Men is a gory movie.

Last edited by Disco Cat on Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Saepe
Cleaner

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's supposed to be really good, no?

I've seen The Transformers the other day, wow, that movie is complete and utter shite, not one single piece of dialog was realistic and/or convincing, no wonder everyone thinks Shia is the new wonder boy, he's the only one who could deliver a line without making me laugh of sheer silliness

I also saw The Departed, now that is a good movie, I really liked that one
Disco Cat
Controller

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't get the love for Shia. He only seems capable of performing the scared and confused teen. Didn't think much of Transformers either. It was fun the first time through with the right people, but the movie was even dumber than the tv show, and that's a real feat right there.

As for "No Country for Old Men", yeah, it is a good movie. The directing and editing is possibly the best I've ever seen. The characters are well written and the acting is, for the most part, really good. The Coen brothers handle suspense brilliantly, and every time someone fired a gun in that movie everyone in the theatre jumped.

Chigur is also probably the creepiest character I've seen in a film in recent memory, not because of anything he does, but just because of his appearance. His expressions and his face just instantly make me think of all the most negative human characters. The wide nose and mouth, the terrible hair, the lazy eyes all automatically make me think "pedophile, rapist, murderer, tax frauder". Don't know why.

But the plot is unlike other movies. It doesn't follow any regular pattern and the ending leaves no satisfaction to the viewers. And it's very irritating, but that was obviously the intention, because an earlier scene foreshawdowed it. Some people said the movie left too much to be understood by those who had read the book. Maybe that was the problem.

Still recommend seeing it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Saepe
Cleaner

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disco Cat wrote:
I don't get the love for Shia. He only seems capable of performing the scared and confused teen. Didn't think much of Transformers either. It was fun the first time through with the right people, but the movie was even dumber than the tv show, and that's a real feat right there.

As for "No Country for Old Men", yeah, it is a good movie. The directing and editing is possibly the best I've ever seen. The characters are well written and the acting is, for the most part, really good. The Coen brothers handle suspense brilliantly, and every time someone fired a gun in that movie everyone in the theatre jumped.

Chigur is also probably the creepiest character I've seen in a film in recent memory, not because of anything he does, but just because of his appearance. His expressions and his face just instantly make me think of all the most negative human characters. The wide nose and mouth, the terrible hair, the lazy eyes all automatically make me think "pedophile, rapist, murderer, tax frauder". Don't know why.

But the plot is unlike other movies. It doesn't follow any regular pattern and the ending leaves no satisfaction to the viewers. And it's very irritating, but that was obviously the intention, because an earlier scene foreshawdowed it. Some people said the movie left too much to be understood by those who had read the book. Maybe that was the problem.

Still recommend seeing it.

More than two years later you still do. That is yesterday, when we met in Leuven.
That's right people, I met DC and his british colleague. Now I only need to meet up with Nexus and Wretch and I have HHQ-Bingo
Nexus

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Photos, niggas! Or were you all to straight to take pictures with another man in a public place in Beljam?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Saepe
Cleaner

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

unfortunately I forgot to ask for a picture of the both of us, probably because DC already seemed a bit embarrassed to be seen with me.
Disco Cat
Controller

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, man, we made out in the fountain and I touched your naughty areas right in front of everyone. Does that sound embarrassed to you?

I'll extract and upload the only photo I have that included Saepe. I didn't take very many photos, though, because the clouds didn't make for nice pictures, unfortunately.

I also didn't want to look like too much of a tourist.
Saepe
Cleaner

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we should have asked your friend to take a picture of us making out in the fountain while you touched my naughty parts. Now they'll never believe that really happened Sad
Disco Cat
Controller

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We believe, and that's all that matters.
Saepe
Cleaner

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to listen to this whilst cradling that picture of you you gave me

Creepy post
Disco Cat
Controller

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's hard to wait for an awkward silence to provide the necessary emotion over the internet.
Saepe
Cleaner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

usually does the job
Disco Cat
Controller

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What are you, anime?
Saepe
Cleaner

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anime?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HitmanHQ Forum Index -> The Agency All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: