Return to HitmanHQ
HitmanHQ Forum Index HitmanHQ
Home of the Hitman Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ence will help me win new troph

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lw789
Cleaner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:51 am    Post subject: ence will help me win new troph Reply with quote

UNIONDALE, N.Y. -- The Winnipeg Jets are off to a good start on a six-game road trip after trouble winning at home. The Islanders are struggling no matter where they are playing. Mark Stuart, Andrew Ladd and Devin Setoguchi scored second-period goals and Al Montoya made 28 saves and the Jets defeated the Islanders 3-2 on Wednesday. It was a second straight victory to start a six-game road trip for Winnipeg following a win at New Jersey on Monday. The Jets continue their trip at Philadelphia on Friday before playing the Rangers, Florida and Tampa Bay next week. They had lost three straight at home -- two in shootouts -- before starting the trip. "We gave them some life late, but we managed the game well when it counted most," Jets coach Claude Noel said. "Al made some big stops for us and we found a way to hold on." Stuarts first goal of the season on a blast from the left point right off a faceoff eluded Kevin Poulin to the glove side at 11:27. Ladd, the Jets captain, made it 2-0 off a scramble in front at 14:39 with his seventh of the season. Setoguchi made it 3-0 with his sixth goal at 16:42. Defenceman Andrew MacDonald scored for the Islanders at 17:49 of the second on the power play when he took a cross-ice pass from Thomas Vanek at the left point and fired the puck past Montoya. John Tavares made it a one-goal game at 14:01 of the third when he poked a rebound past Montoya for his team-leading 11th goal of the season. Tavares, who assisted on MacDonalds goal, leads the Islanders with 29 points. "We need everyone to have the same mindset, play hard every shift and do all the little extra things on the ice," Tavares said. "When we dont do that as a team, we are pretty easy to play against. No question this is frustrating and we need to address it." Winnipegs Jacob Trouba went off for hooking at 14:54 of the third, but the Islanders put minimal pressure on Montoya. The Islanders were coming off a poor road trip, losing at Toronto, Pittsburgh and Philadelphia. They were hoping the start of a four-game homestand would be a turnaround. But the Jets handed the Islanders their ninth loss in 11 games. New York is 8-14-3 overall, last in the Metropolitan Division. And since acquiring the high-scoring Vanek in a trade with Buffalo for popular left wing Matt Moulson on Oct. 27, the Islanders are 4-10. "We have character guys in our room and I know if they keep working, we will turn this around," Islanders coach Jack Capuano said. "When you dont get results, its tough mentally. You just have to find a way out of it." The teams played a spirited scoreless first period, featuring end-to-end action at both ends of the rink. The Islanders outshot the Jets 13-11, but failed to capitalize on two power plays. Both goaltenders played well early. Poulin stopped Matt Halischuk with a flailing stop midway through the second to keep the game scoreless, but the Jets solved the Islanders goaltender shortly thereafter. The 23-year-old Poulin has struggled since becoming the teams No. 1 goaltender after starter Evgeni Nabokov sustained a groin injury against Detroit on Nov. 16. Poulin has lost four straight starts and has allowed 21 goals in his past six appearances. "We gave them too many opportunities," Poulin said. Montoya, the sixth overall pick by the Rangers in the 2004 draft, improved to 3-2-1 as he gave starter Ondrej Pavelec a rest. Montoya never played for the Rangers but did play for the Islanders for two years before joining the Jets last season. "It felt really good," Montoya said. "It was especially great to win here against the organization that gave me a chance in the NHL." The Jets are playing their first season in the Western Conference after the past two seasons in the east. They moved to Winnipeg from Atlanta after 2010-11, but the league didnt move them until realignment was implemented before this season. NOTES: The Islanders continued to be without defencemen Brian Strait (upper body) and Lubomir Visnovsky (concussion). ... The Jets were missing defencemen Zach Bogosian (groin) and Paul Postma (blood clot) and forward Jim Slater (sports hernia). ... The Islanders are 0-12-1 when they score fewer than three goals. ... The teams also meet March 4 in Winnipeg. Baltimore Ravens Jerseys .com) - Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer were among the third-round winners Friday at the French Open. Tim Williams Jersey . Adam Lind provided the power and rookie starter Marcus Stroman had the best start of his young career as the Blue Jays dumped the Yankees 8-3 at Rogers Centre. Stroman, making his fifth start for Toronto, allowed one earned run and three hits over a career-high eight innings. http://www.ravensjerseyscheapauthentic.com/ravens-james-hurst-black-jersey/.Brazil midfielder Ricardo Goulart scored the winner in the 50th minute to give the defending champion a four-point advantage in the standings over second-place Sao Paulo, which beat rival Palmeiras 2-0. Danny Woodhead Jersey .The league also seems to have a fairly active Twitter account www.twitter.com/bikinihockey that features the description “We provide a positive alternative to the hockey community and a venue for adult female hockey athletes to continue in their sport. Jonathan Ogden Jersey . - For years William Gay kept quiet.MONACO -- Novak Djokovic is turning to Boris Becker for help in 2014. The second-ranked Serb said Wednesday that Becker will join his staff for next season as head coach. "He is a true legend, someone who has great tennis knowledge and his experience will help me win new trophies from the Grand Slams and other tournaments," Djokovic said in a statement. "Becker is a great person, too, and I am sure he will fit in our team in the best possible way." The 46-year-old Becker, a six-time Grand Slam champion, will travel with Djokovic and other coaches to tournaments, including next months Australian Open. Djokovic won his fourth Australian Open title last year and finished the 2013 season ranked No. 2 in the world behind Rafael Nadal. Becker will join a coaching staff that also includes Marian Vajda, Miljan Amanovic and Gebhard Phil-Gritsch.dddddddddddd "I will do my best to help him reach his goals, and I am sure we can achieve great things together," said Becker, who became the youngest man to win Wimbledon when he was 17 in 1985. Vajda, who has been working with Djokovic since 2006, said the Serb needed a new head coach to continue improving. "Beckers assignment will not affect much my position in the team, since I will do all I can for Novak, just like I did before," Vajda said. "On the other hand, choosing Boris as the head coach is a good solution, I am sure we will get along very well, and that Novak will continue to progress." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HitmanHQ Forum Index -> Game Tips/Help All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: