Return to HitmanHQ
HitmanHQ Forum Index HitmanHQ
Home of the Hitman Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Unable to connect to the Hitman service. Please Help

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Donnieclark
Informant

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:22 am    Post subject: Unable to connect to the Hitman service. Please Help Reply with quote

Hello,
Greetings, I’ve had this error appear for a few weeks now, and it’s driving me insane. This is the exact error message that appears after I press ENTER to enter the game:
“Unable to connect to the HITMAN service. Failed to fetch version information for the Hitman server. Please check your internet connection. For more information, contact HITMAN support.”
My internet connection is fine; everything else works, other steam games work, but not Hitman.
Out of desperation, I uninstalled and reinstalled the game but that was fruitless. I’ve tried disabling firewalls, antivirus, etc. but also to no avail.
I’ve owned the game for about a year and it has worked fine until about a week or two ago.
Please help, nothing is working and I am unable to play a single player game that I bought due to an error that’s no fault of my own.

Please help.
Thanks,
I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References:http://www.hitmanforum.com/t/unable-to-connect-to-the-hitman-service-please-help/19545

Corporate Advertising Examples
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HitmanHQ Forum Index -> Technical Support All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: