Return to HitmanHQ
HitmanHQ Forum Index HitmanHQ
Home of the Hitman Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Christmas Kill
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nexus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So is "eying" the action of constantly exhorting "Eyyyyyy!!" at people, in a Fonzie voice?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Disco Cat
Controller

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes.

EYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Nexus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*pulls out haircomb*
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Disco Cat
Controller

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's go slap the jukebox around.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Wretch
Hitman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In Papua New Guinea, 'jukebox' is colloquial slang for 'prostitute' and a derogatory term for women, referring to the gaudy colours and winsome demeanours of these hard-working lasses. And I do believe you just confessed to 'intent to commit assault', my wifebeating friend. Doubtless the tender flesh of that young lady in your avatar is marred by black bruises and blood, her buckled corpse stuffed brutishly in whatever cupboard, closet or aperture would hide her sad broken frame. Gentlemen? The callipers, please. Mr Cat is about to enjoy the wonder of electricity.
Disco Cat
Controller

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She's not my wife. I wouldn't marry anyone who played the soft-pop tunes this jukebox does.
Wretch
Hitman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry, that is no excuse for gendercrime, and your punishment has been decided. Say hello to VOLTAGE.

Incidentally, that would make an excellent debut album title for a hair-metal glamrock band.
Disco Cat
Controller

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nexus

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You need to start using Imageshack, dude. This business of Red Xs is kinda getting old Pout
Disco Cat
Controller

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, people are using that room again for sleeping. Damn inconsiderate bastards. I don't know how long the australians will be here for. I suppose I could go down and turn the computer back on, but they might see me and talk to me or something. I'm hiding out until I can't hear people running around anymore.
Wretch
Hitman

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Selfish fucks.
Disco Cat
Controller

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today I spoke on the phone to someone in Germany while sitting on my chair in Canada with a house full of Australians.

I'm so multicultural I shit rainbows.
Ampersand
Cleaner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's quite a talent.

You should go on Oprah.
Know Your Friend
Cleaner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did someone say Oprah?
Nexus

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Le old!

Disco Cat wrote:
Today I spoke on the phone to someone in Germany while sitting on my chair in Canada with a house full of Australians.

I'm so multicultural I shit rainbows.

So was it your sister you were talking to on the phone, and do you have a crocodile infestation at home?
Disco Cat
Controller

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, someone from Germany is also going to be arriving in Canada later today and staying in this house for a while. Both my sisters are still in Canada at the moment. And crocodiles don't live in Canada, silly. When we wrestle with the wildlife it's penguins, bears and mountain lions.
Nexus

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Canadians!
Disco Cat
Controller

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Northern North American, also referred to as "Canadians" or "Canucks' during the NHL season, live a simple but harsh life. Born into the snowy wastelands of Nunavit, where all Canucks migrate to give birth to their young, the typical Canadian child grows a thick coat of waxy hair by the age of 3 weeks. Those with stunted growth often die, their tiny bodies thoroughly frozen in the high winds and tied to the back of sleeping polar bears for the entertainment of the elders of their tribe.

6 months into their active life, the young travel with their familiy group across more than 300 miles of ice to return to the southern border, where they will stay until the end of their childhood. This journey takes as many as three years, and takes the lives of 60% of the tribe. The elderly are kept on the fringe of the group, to distract carnivirous winter mammals. The sacrifice of the oldest members allows the youngest to live on. Their corpses are found all along the well-known trail (amongst zoologists) aptly named "Frozen, dead, old people", or in the original Canadian language "kakukitikuky uck uck". Often still assaulted by the regional penguin gangs, who use their corpses for their annual bob-sled competitions.

When the Canadians arrive along the southern border, where the Snow is wetter and the ice is thinner, the fittest of the tribe surround themselves and everyone else in a round hut of ice commonly referred to as an Igloo. They carve one square of ice, usually about 6-8 inches long and 3-4 inches thick and repeat the process until there isn't as much as a crack between bricks. At this point the tribe is trapped behind and beneath a thick layer of ice and, thanks to the architects, the lack of a door leaves them all trapped. After years of study, scientists have to come to the conclusion that Canadians are incredibly and utterly stupid.

The next 2 months are spent waiting, make small-talk (asking about the weather, which they have no way of knowing to begin with) and participating in games of their heritage, like Go Fish with cards made of ice and 52 pickup with ice cards. They survive this period by eating the deceased as they fall from starvation. The youngest of the tribe are given first course and the parents live off remains, to ensure they may prosper in the future.

At this point in their life the Canucks rely completely on global warming to wash away their ice prison. Those that are less fortunate and settle higher up, where the ice never fully melts are often found generations later frozen in a bubble under the ice. Scientists have terms these instances as "Canuckscicles".

When finally freed from their own stupidity, the cycle repeats again.
Know Your Friend
Cleaner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. BigGrin
Nexus

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. BigGrin hehe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HitmanHQ Forum Index -> The Drawing Board All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: