Return to HitmanHQ
HitmanHQ Forum Index HitmanHQ
Home of the Hitman Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

As soon as the editor comes out... - we need to make a few nice, invigorating slaughter missions.
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Redsix
Informant

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2001 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ponder this. Why is it that "The Lee Hong Assassination" and "Traditions of the Trade" are such popular missions to play over and over again (...and over and over). Methinks it's because of the huge assortment of fleshy pink bullet receptacles. All running like squeeling pigs ("Don't do this!"... "Die bitch!" BLAM! :cheesy:) They both have a huge number of people to gun down (yeah, so on one level, most of 'em are innocent bystanders - bah, details!). Who doesn't smirk at the thought of getting each self-preservation impaired security guard in the hotel to come into the lobby for a few extra helpings of bodily orifices... or hunting down each hotel guest in their own room and dragging them into the bathroom ("Huh? What are you doing in my room? Ahh, you must be room service. But I didn't order a kitchen knife. Oh well, I guess I'll continue staring at this wall. Dum dee dum! Mr. BigGrin)

What we need is more levels like this. I'm sure they'd be the most popular of the user-created missions. I look forward to it. Something with a lot of people - preferably weak innocents who you can chase and gun down, and not menacing thugs who want to gun YOU down. It could be a prison (you're sent under the guise of a guard to execute a particular prisoner, but it just so happens that while you're there, a riot breaks loose, and all the inmates are let out of their cells), or a huge Columbian drug factory (where it would be okay to shoot the bad, evil workers - even if they're unarmed... or women... or children! I really wish they had put some annoying kids in Hitman - they can run and hide better, so it'd be more fun to gun 'em down Smile j/k), OR even Microsoft Corporate headquarters (same thing applies here as applies to the bad, evil drug factory; you can relieve a bunch of dorks of their ability to annoy the rest of the world with their crappy coding once and for all, and at the very top of the building you can take out your Franchi PA3 and blast Bill the Ugly right through one of the very large windows and then lean out to watch him fall the rest of the way to a very amusing thud on the concrete.

Anyway, that's just my suggestion. Sheeeew! Whadya think?

Yours Truly,
Jackass
DTRY
Cleaner

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2001 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all, the reason why "The Lee Hong Assassination" and "Tradition of the Trade" are popular is the "Hitmanness". You must use stealth and your wit as your primary weapons. Kill as less as possible. Killing civilians comes after you have played those missions for ten times, when you were bored. While Columbian levels have a lot of people to kill too but almost everyone hates them because it's for Rambo, not a stealthy Hitman.

Secondly, killing children is unacceptable in this forum, also killing the old, the disabled and raping. There is a man who suggested all of these and he was banned forever. So I think you shouldn't post them any further.

Once I played TOTT and killed everyone mercilessly and after I gunned the last guest down I thought "What have I done? This is not the action of human !". And I was very ashamed.

Lastly, don't kill Bill Gates. Do you want to play Hitman on Linux? I think you don't. So how about torture him to lower the prices? Wink
Redsix
Informant

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2001 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my. I just got my unit slapped for being too violent. On the Hitman forum? Yep. Ouch. Well, I SUPPOSE it doesn't say "Rambo forum".... but c'mon. Who here hasn't gone heavy on the trigger finger, let the bullets fly where they may, and NOT had a little grin cross their face? Surely not just me Wink I'm sure those missions are popular because of the sheer number of people in them - but not because you get to AVOID those people. Primal urge, DTRY. Let loose, it feels good. On the Lee Hong mission, you had to have looked around and thought with a bit of anticipation, "Look at all these GOONS! Mr. BigGrin". As far as gunning down innocent hotel guests, however - I have to admit, that IS a bit anti-social, but hey... when they start running, my first instinct is give chase. Call me a killer.

Secondly... errr.... you took that all wrong. I LOVE kids (in a stew) Wink j/k . Oh, and just for future reference, j/k means just KIDDING (no pun intended).

As far as feeling bad after killing everybody in TotT... I just feel bad that there aren't any more (blood dripping from my hands, a wild look in my eyes - they HAD to have seen me coming). So far, I haven't found myself mourning for them or saying "What have I done?". Rarely, if ever, do I regret NPC abuse, no matter how dumb and innocent those NPCs may seem.

Lastly, don't worry. I won't kill Bill Gates. I promise. That would be bad. Torture, on the other hand... ummm.... what kind of a sicko are you, DTRY? Sick sick sick! :cheesy: Hmmm... well, it IS just Bill Gates.... alright, I GUESS it's okay. But just this once. And only for a little while. Perhaps a little cayenne pepper in the ol' peepers. But when you're done with him, and he's lowered prices, and the world is a better place - could I blow him through the window? Please?

Seriously, if I offended you DTRY - I'm sorry. Next time I'll think before I shoot. I'll think about the innocent lives I'd be destroying Mr. BigGrin But I swear, if I hear "He's packing!" again, I'll be forced to send some bodies flying across the hall sporting some fashionable new bullet holes.
</sarcasticremorse>

The End

Your Friend,
Jackass
Kurdt
Informant

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2001 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well.. also i think the fact that those 2 r favoured missions might be due to the lack in great mission and many mediocre ones...
the 1st three in hong kong are too easy
the jungle sucks and from what ive heard so does rotterdam in a way, lee hong was a challange (4 me anyway ) and tott is the final mission so they might jus be the reason?? am i right??
DTRY
Cleaner

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2001 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jackass, er... I mean Redsix.

Well, I wasn't offended by your post. I thought it went too far when I had seen killing kids. And I had never known that j/k means "just kidding" (this is why I never used abbreviations, because newbies won't know their meaning) so I thought you were a MANIAC. What a shame ! Sad

But for "The Lee Hong Assasination" and "Traditions of the Trade", I still think that the reason why they are the greatest missions is their "hitman-like". Jungle and Rotterdam levels have more people to kill than these 2 missions but almost everyone hates them.

About killing the innocent, well, I kill some of them who are very annoying such as the chef and 2 pool guards in "Traditions...". Hitman has anger too ! :cheesy:
know your enemy
Controller

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2001 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jack ass as in the tv show on myv
Redsix
Informant

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2001 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ummmm.... actually no. I called someone a Jackass at the end of a post, and then that person got all irate, but then CH thought I was just signing my post as "Jackass", and then that pissed off guy apologized and said "Oh, you signed as Jackass - I thought you were calling me a Jackass", and then I was like "uhhhh... yeah, that's it" and I said "cooool", and so I started refering to myself as Jackass so he wouldn't catch on. Just kinda stuck.

Mr. BigGrin Jackass
know your enemy
Controller

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2001 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that was meant to be mtv
thats finre and dandy
but do you have gum??
Geezer
Hitman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2001 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DTRY - ever played Deus Ex? You can kill children in that anyway! Might as well put some in hitman...

No, I'm not Vanzant, but there's nothing wrong with killing kids if you can kill adults...
know your enemy
Controller

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2001 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i hate humans they suck
MeMan
Trainee

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2001 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, thats nice to know...
know your enemy
Controller

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2001 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pppssstt...... i have news from the outside
domestos kills all germs DEAD
DTRY
Cleaner

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2001 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Quote: from Geezer on 11:19 pm on Aug. 25, 2001
...there's nothing wrong with killing kids if you can kill adults...
Geezer, what's wrong with you?! You are not Geezer whom I have known - Geezer who hate the idea of killing kids, the old, the disable and raping. I am really disappointed Sad .
know your enemy
Controller

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2001 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

killing rats is funny in max payne
Geezer
Hitman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2001 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DTRY - sorry. I don't find disabled people at all funny to laugh at... Jeez. And rape? I would not glorify that in a game. But children - well, what are they if not mini-adults... I mean in Deus Ex (have you played that?) they're loads of kids (esp. that annoying Louis Pan bastard, damned squeaky voice) that you can kill.... There's no problems with that. I mean I'm not suggesting you run down a street spraying leaden death on small children throwing a football around, but still... I mean Vanzant took it too far! Wink All that raping dogs etc. ... weird.

But really, what argument is there against shooting children in computer games? (Sorry if this is a change of stance, but lately I don't seem to care about anything any more... Sad )

KYE - yeah, throwing molotov cocktails at them! Wink hehe!
know your enemy
Controller

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2001 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have this mod where you have super slow mo and you can use it as much as you like and doesnt stop when you kill an enemy
and throwing molotovs at the people looks amamzing you can see them go up slowly in flames
DTRY
Cleaner

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2001 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geezer, I haven't played Deus Ex before and I don't like the idea of killing kids even they are in a game. I've done this before in The Sims by burning, drowning and starving them. The last one screamed poorly for three days before he died from starvation. That was very terrible. I realised I shouldn't do that. However silly or irritating, they were just kids !

When that fat female pool guard annoyed me, I didn't hesitate to kill her immedietely and painfully. But if there are a kid in Hitman who annoy me I will never kill him. Why? Because he's just a kid ! Some kids have conscience but some don't. But they should have it when they grow up. And if they don't... I'll kill them with my own hands !
(This paragraph means in Hitman series only! Wink )

And for The Sims, I don't kill kids anymore. Why bother killing them when I can torture them forever by not letting them urinate, bath and sleep? Muhahahahaha ! Mr. BigGrin
know your enemy
Controller

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2001 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont know why i got the sims
i think it was to kill them
burning them is my favourite
Blasfemi
Hitman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2001 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I REALLY failed with the Sims. I couldn't kill them in any other way than starving them.
know your enemy
Controller

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2001 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

also i didnt like the fact that it was so hard to make them happy, they always wanted something
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HitmanHQ Forum Index -> Game Tips/Help All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: