Return to HitmanHQ
HitmanHQ Forum Index HitmanHQ
Home of the Hitman Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mixed up voice

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Finchy
Informant

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 8:07 am    Post subject: Mixed up voice Reply with quote

When you are in the bellboy outfit and go up to the front desk, the guy says he gave me the master key but when i call him a macho pig he says it in the desk guys voice. I take it that it happens to everyone? Confused
Nexus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, the voice frequency for that line contains the secret location of area 15

(not area 51, because in dreams numbers show up reversed, according to that priest guy on that Arnie movie)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Disco Cat
Controller

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know that's not true at all.

Hey, did you ever see that episode of Batman the animated series where the Mad Hatter puts batman under some dream machine where he lives out his perfect dream and someone else is batman, his parents were never dead and everything is peachy keen? In the end he figures out it's a dream because any sort of text or math makes no sense, books are just a mess of letters.

Now that I think of it, if his mind was making the dream and it would only be using the imaginative side of the brain then he wouldn't be able to know whether the text and math made any sense, so he wouldn't be confused by books.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Nexus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never seen that episode, but that actually sounds cool.

There was a JLU episode (well, it was adapted from Alan Moore's Superman Annual #11) about a plant that would leech onto someone and live off them, while keeping the host on a stasis, psychologically living out their idea of an ideal life.

When he got attacked by the plant, Superman was a civil engineer on Krypton. Later, Batman managed to get it off Supes, but the plant latched onto him, and in his dream Thomas Wayne fought back against the alley shooter.

I think i like the Mad Hatter dream better, because Batman is rescued by Jason Todd unlatching the plant.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Disco Cat
Controller

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember something about an episode of some show with batman, I think it was from batman beyond, where something similar happened with the retired Wayne was being mind controlled or something, and he got out of it by recognizing it wasn't his own voice in his head talking to him, because it called him "Bruce" and he never calls himself Bruce. Though I don't remember that one too well.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Finchy
Informant

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nexus wrote:
Yeah, the voice frequency for that line contains the secret location of area 15

(not area 51, because in dreams numbers show up reversed, according to that priest guy on that Arnie movie)

I see Rolling Eyes
Wretch
Hitman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see rolleyes people
Finchy
Informant

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me too

Rolling Eyes <---There

There----> Rolling Eyes

And there-----> Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HitmanHQ Forum Index -> Technical Support All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: