Return to HitmanHQ
HitmanHQ Forum Index HitmanHQ
Home of the Hitman Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chicks dig dig d-i-g dig dig metaphors
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Disco Cat
Controller

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:00 pm    Post subject: Chicks dig dig d-i-g dig dig metaphors Reply with quote

Share music in this thread. I always need more music and so do you. Don't be lazy this time and contribute more than one or two songs.

Sparks - Metaphor

My sister just sent me this one. Apparently the band's old, been around since the 70's, but I've never heard of them before today. A silly song with a catchy tune.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Jan0s
Cleaner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what's a good place for hosting such files?

also, that's one silly song
Disco Cat
Controller

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well there is www.yousendit.com which my sister used to host the original song. I think you need an account, but it's no charge, so just use a temp email to register.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Jan0s
Cleaner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dragonforce - Prepare For War

dragonforce plays very very fast metal. his song has been approved for sonical intake by the esteemed members of the Bond of Belgium Sheep-herders
TomCo
Cleaner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not them again!

My friend wont fucking shut about them, he thinks they're so fucking hillarious. They played in town recently and he was trying to get me to go with him - I refused.

He even rang me when I was in England to give me a 'Status Report', ie. tell me that it was 'T minus 3 hours to dragonforce!!!!!!!'.

Im going to the Dresden Dolls in May though.
Jan0s
Cleaner

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw them in Belgium. they're very good and very homosexual
Disco Cat
Controller

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Power drumming is crazy. I can't imagine how those drummers get enough stamina to last through a whole concert. They move their arms and legs faster than I thrash during a seizure.

Next song:

Hard 'n Phirm - Funkhauser
"Somebody put a compaq pressario in the microwave. Generate a forcefield!"
TomCo
Cleaner

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That song is great, I thought it was going to be bog standard jazz fare for a while.

I don't think I have any odd songs to hand, here's whats in my network folder at the moment (saves me uploading).

Dreseden Dolls - Gravity

CCR-Fortunate Son

Richard Cheese - Creep
Disco Cat
Controller

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MP38s? Truly this is the future times. If you glue 13 MP3 players together do you think it'll play the file?
TomCo
Cleaner

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, just rename to mp3.
Mp3's are 'banzored' from the servers.
Nexus

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ACDC - Love Hungry Man
Just a simple slow rock song. From the album "Highway to Hell".

Frank Zappa - Uncle Remus
Soulful slow song, nice lyrics. From "Apostrophe".

Eddie Murphy - Boogie In Your Butt
Could be a parody to an 80s song by Grandmaster Flash or Mister Magic, but I really don't know. Comedy.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Disco Cat
Controller

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Already have richard cheese. Did not download.

Dreseden Dolls sounds familiar, I think I like the tune. Actually, the band name is familiar too, I wonder if I've been given something of theirs before.

CCR is not my thing.

Frank Zappa is silly. I kinda like this one.

Eddie Murphy reminds me of King Missile - Up My Ass ("Your grandmother, UP MY ASS!"). You guys know about King Missile, right? Otherwise I might have to throw up a couple of those.

This is one of the ACDC songs I haven't heard before, but I've never been big on them.

New song:

Daniele Luppi - Jet Set

Italian jazz. Soft and smooth. I believe you can listen to more of the album it came from here: http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&sql=10:rguvadokq8wo

I'll throw in this one while I'm at it: http://www.tallyhall.com/video.php?v=1133570630.mov#theater
Nexus

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disco Cat wrote:
You guys know about King Missile, right? Otherwise I might have to throw up a couple of those.

Barf them up.
I downloaded alla these, but won't be reviewing because my on-the-move urbane lifestyle has kept me busy.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
blogGreen88
Informant

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 2:02 pm    Post subject: dresden hotel Reply with quote

This is a good talking about the dresden hotel!!I learn a lot more about dresden hotel here,I like it.
I search Yahoo for long time and find here.By the way I found some content on another website about it.Also,you can find some other on it,such as announcements or windows software or vat.
LOL!Good job and go on talking plz,boys Smile
TomCo
Cleaner

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A joke's a joke but gtfo fagbot.
Super King
Informant

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That post reminded me of when old people try and make idle chit chat with you about the good old days and you're just like, "Hey, how was Country Buffet?". But they don't remember...
Cleaner

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I attended a 21st a while ago where there was a buffet, the food was of an exceedingly poor quality. I advised my friend against eating it but alcohol and a straw hat clouded his judgment and he ate it to spite me.

A friend of a friend (who's hygiene remains questionable) soiled himself, and continued to dance. This act irks me to this day.

The exceedingly attractive birthday girl told me I had, "Good hair". An odd compliment.

Not the best night out.
Super King
Informant

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh god, straw hats and booze never mix... It always makes it seem like your at the bahamas, he was probably seeing coconut martinis and roasted boar.
Cleaner

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TomCo wrote:
I attended a 21st a while ago where there was a buffet, the food was of an exceedingly poor quality. I advised my friend against eating it but alcohol and a straw hat clouded his judgment and he ate it to spite me.

A friend of a friend (who's hygiene remains questionable) soiled himself, and continued to dance. This act irks me to this day.

The exceedingly attractive birthday girl told me I had, "Good hair". An odd compliment.

Not the best night out.

last night wasn't my best night out either
I got too wasted (on cheap to free beer) and had only 3 hours to sleep
I have to write a paper due tomorrow but I'm too duntish* to get any work done

*duntish: mentally incapacitated by a severe hangover (as described by Douglas Adams in "The Meaning of Liff"
Nexus

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh well, i had two great nights on Saturday and Sunday. Student week kicked off over here, it's looking good.

No kodak moments yet, except for when a friend of mine got some of us in to the backstage area where we drank and ate for free and made leaflet paper planes before heading back into the choas amognst the proles.

Oh wait there was also that time at dawn when we went to a plaza and fooled around underneath a huge monument that is a reproduction of a fisherman's net. We stood underneath the thing, horsing around in the grass with people unknown to us but just as acquainted with alcohol as we were.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HitmanHQ Forum Index -> The Agency All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: