Return to HitmanHQ
HitmanHQ Forum Index HitmanHQ
Home of the Hitman Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Relation
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hob
Trainee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard that if you apply a bit of murder and rape you can get it off, but I haven't tried it yet.
Disco Cat
Controller

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure if it's worth putting that much work into it, to be honest. It all falls off over time anyway. As long as it's not your work clothes you can just deal with it for a day or two.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Saepe
Cleaner

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what's a diginity?
Disco Cat
Controller

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Small, tightly-compressed bundles of rubber with which you can inflate in case of emergencies and float on the surface of water.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Saepe
Cleaner

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disco Cat wrote:
Small, tightly-compressed bundles of rubber with which you can inflate in case of emergencies and float on the surface of water.

ah, we call those condoms
Disco Cat
Controller

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let it then be known: a bit of rape and murder will get condoms off your trousers.
Hob
Trainee

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about off your anus? Embarassed
Saepe
Cleaner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

let it be known, there's no diginity in one's anus
Hob
Trainee

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not in Belgium anyway.
Saepe
Cleaner

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeay, one week of holiday, yeay

I'm bored already
Hob
Trainee

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Want to come over and play doctors?
Saepe
Cleaner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sure, if I leave now, I might be there when lessons start again
Hob
Trainee

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We can meet half-way, say hi to each other and then come back home so that you can get back there in time.
Disco Cat
Controller

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why don't you just play cyber-doctor?
Saepe
Cleaner

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

because I haven't got a cyberdiploma yet

yesterday I went to see the local hockeyteam playing hocky, they're apparantly quite good in belgium. It was the first time ever I saw a real life match, once you get over the fear of getting a puck in your face it's quite interesting
now I was wondering if any of you, especially the canadians here, were hockey fans, so they could explain the rules to me
Disco Cat
Controller

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do they not have walls along the edge of the rink and a net above that to prevent pucks from taking out someone's jaw? That's how it always was when I went to games.

The players have sticks to guide the puck around the ice and get it to the other side and past the goalie (guy with the mask and the extra-large stick) into the net. The team without the puck tries to prevent this and steal the puck from the other team so they can bring the puck back to the other side of the rink and put it into the goal of the other team.

The rink is trisected by a couple of lines (the blue ones, I think). If a player passes the line nearest their goal before whichever teammate of theirs holds the puck that's a penalty, called "offside". If the puck is passed across both lines and picked up by a member of the opposing team (excluding the goalie) that is a penalty; it is called "icing". If a player uses his stick to obstruct the movements of another player that is a penalty; it is called "hooking". If someone gets beaten to death on the rink by another player that is a penalty; it is called "roughing".

Offside and icing stop the game and they drop the puck at the nearest "lesser" circle, of which there are four: two on each side of the rink near each goal.

Body checks are legal in mens hockey, not in women's hockey. National leagues are boring because the players are all ridiculously overpaid and don't care about the game anymore. Amateur leagues are interesting because all the players are trying as hard as they can to be picked up by a national league so they can get paid too much money and stop caring about the game.

Everyone around here loves hockey as though it's their canadian duty, though I haven't held an interest in the sport since I was 13 or so. The game is fairly retarded around these parts because it's devolved into fighting on ice, rather than the sport itself. In my opinion, it would be miles better if they banned players outright for fighting on the rink, took out body checks.
Saepe
Cleaner

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

okay, I get most of it now
and whenever I see a hockeygame on tv I see these plastic walls to stop the puck from entering the audience, well that's not how it is in here, they have nets around some part of the rink, but most people just slide under it to get a better view, and the other half hasn't got any nets at all, you just duck and cover whenever they get near, that way you have to pay attention or you die
I'm not used to all the un-puck-action, occasionally when I followed the puck I missed a meat pile because someone 'accidentally' kicked a goalie or something or other

but I might go again some time
Disco Cat
Controller

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, your chances of being hit by a puck if a player were to shoot too high are one in however many other people are there, so your odds are good. But when they do a slapshot that puck is moving faster than you can see. The time between leaving the stick and hitting you in the face is probably less than a second, so if it does manage to come after you, you're not going to be getting out of the way.
Saepe
Cleaner

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disco Cat wrote:
Well, your chances of being hit by a puck if a player were to shoot too high are one in however many other people are there, so your odds are good. But when they do a slapshot that puck is moving faster than you can see. The time between leaving the stick and hitting you in the face is probably less than a second, so if it does manage to come after you, you're not going to be getting out of the way.

I already figured as much
while I didn't get hit by a puck, it took quick reflexes to avoid a stick in my face, whenever they get trashed against the rinkwall they flail their arms for balance, but often forget that they're holding sticks in these hands
but still, good times
funny thing, my mom, who is usually a very sedate woman was really scary at times while supporting our local team
Disco Cat
Controller

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find my parents are the same way. If they're watching sports they're suddenly disturbingly aggressive and loud. Must be some connection between sports and untamed behaviours.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HitmanHQ Forum Index -> The Agency All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: