by: The Button Man | January 28, 2006
There really is just something about an old English manor house. The finery, the
history, the tradition, the shotgun toting guests and the taste for human blood. Mmm.
It really is the sort of place the 47 might fit it perfectly. Well, it would be if he wasn't
there to remove two particularly odious "gentlemen" and save the life of a poor athlete.
- Assassinate Lord Beldingford.
- Assassinate Bedlingford's Son, Alastair.
- Rescue their Hostage.
- Escape Beldingford Manor.
- Try not to kill too many people outside the house. It may be tempting to clear
a way, but subtlety is definitely the order of the day in this one.
- Disguise choice is important on this level. You will raise more suspision
if dressed as an outside guard when found inside the manor (and visa versa).
- The shotguns carried by the guards are extremely powerful. Don't get caught
by one inside - just take your time, stay quiet and be vigilant.
Maps [Click to enlarge]
1. Trapdoor to crypt
2. Outside entrance to basement.
3. Enforcer Sniper rifle
4. Sitting Room
5. Generator power switch
6. Secret Passage to Bathroom
7. Lord Beldingford's Bedroom
8. Snooker Table
9. Secret Passage to Attic
10. Water Supply
14 - Trapdoor from Maze
15 - Outside exit from basement.
16 - Stairs to Manor entrance hall.
17 - Whiskey Keg
Although this is probably one of the most atmospheric levels in the game, you won't get much of a
chance to enjoy it for the first few minutes. Quick movement is the key here. You start on the
shore of a lake, behind a large ruin, facing away from Beldingford Manor.
Immediately, head right, keeping in the reeds so as not to arouse the attention of the two guards
chatting in front of the ruin. Head quickly along the shore, and take a right out across the
exposed grass when you are opposite the door into the hedge maze.
-Return to HitmanHQ-